Check the Performance of your MOVEit Automation System Today
MOVEit Automation Health Check
Like any computer system, MOVEit Automation (formerly MOVEit Central) needs to be kept well tuned in order to provide the best performance. Luckily, most back end house-keeping tasks can be automated, but how the tool is configured may mean it’s not reaching optimal performance.
Pro2col technicians have extensive knowledge of the MOVEit software and can help you to achieve smooth operation of your system by performing a review of the implementation, either remotely for individual servers, or on-site for more complex landscapes.
A health check can uncover bottle necks, security issues, performance gaps and any inconsistencies with best practice. As Managed File Transfer becomes mission critical, this ensures an organisation isn’t taking any unnecessary or unknown risks.
A typical health check of a MOVEit Automation implementation includes the following key points:
- Software version check (includes end of support and sunset date reviews)
- Production versus non-production check (ensuring that the tasks run in the right environments)
- Server specification review (resource utilisation)
- Database – size and fragmentation
- Best practices on cache, logging and housekeeping
- Application security, including application access to shared folders
- Host definitions
- Task definitions
- Analysis of task executions (by time of day, files transferred, result etc.)
- Monitoring of tasks
- Review of scripts
- Failover configuration
If you would like to speak with either the pre-sales or technical team, you can contact them on +44 (0) 20 7118 9640.