MOVEit File Transfer
A Server For Managed File Transfer
What if you could take the guesswork out of the file transfer process? What if you had complete visibility and control over how files were sent, stored, and received? MOVEit™File Transfer makes it possible. Used by thousands of IT departments in some of the most data-sensitive industries, MOVEit File Transfer server lets you manage how sensitive information is sent between partners, customers, employees, and systems.
MOVEit File Transfer is the part of the MOVEit Managed File Transfer System that allows you to:
- Reliably transfer files 24/7
- Connect with any system, server or client with a broad set of protocols
- Protect files in transit and at rest
- Gain visibility and control over file transfer activity
- Confidently meet SLAs and compliance requirements
- Use on-premise or in the cloud
MOVEit File Transfer enables organisations of any size to:
- Gain greater visibility and control: Track the movement and status of every file – at any time – from a central server with MOVEit File Transfer. Gain better visibility and control over file activity within minutes of adoption and never have to guess about the location of a file again.
- Leverage Existing Security Infrastructure: Relieve security stress and centrally manage user authentication via integration to existing security infrastructure. MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) provides standards-based ICAP integration to DLP and antivirus systems, SAML 2.0 integration to IdP systems, and native integration to AD/LDAP services.
- Ensure File Transfers Continue During Failures: Many organisations require mission-critical solutions be available 24/7. MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) has a flexible architecture that delivers scalability, high availability and turnkey disaster recovery.
- Drive user Adoption via Simple, Familiar Client Access: MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) provides single sign-on across all clients and supports a broad range of clients including: mobile devices, web browsers, and Outlook client. Users have a consistent, intuitive user experience across phone, tablet, and desktop browsers.
- Protect Files at all Times: Secure sensitive data in transit and at rest with proven encryption (FIPS 140-2 validated AES), receiver authentication, and delivery confirmation. MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) also lets you enforce user, system, and file security policies. Control the movement of sensitive files via integration with DLP systems.
- Meet SLAs and Compliance Requirements: With reports of data in its tamper-evident database, MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) makes it easy to comply with regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Reliably transfer files
The heart of MOVEit File Transfer is a trusted, proven server that has reliably and predictably transferred files for thousands of customers and millions of users. In fact, companies in the most data-sensitive industries – including finance and healthcare – trust Ipswitch to safely – and confidently – send information between employees, business partners, customers, and applications.
Connect with any system, server or client with the broadest set of protocols
With MOVEit, you can transfer business-critical files through a single system. MOVEit’s breadth of hardened protocols (HTTPS, FTPS, SFTP, and AS2) enables the security and flexibility to connect to almost any system, server or client.
Protect files in transit and at rest
MOVEit File Transfer secures sensitive information – whether in motion or at rest – through all transfer phases. It does so by leveraging a broad set of security capabilities, including proven encryption (FIPS 140-2 validated AES), strong sender and receiver authentication and delivery confirmation. And most importantly, MOVEit File Transfer lets you enforce user, system and file security policies.
Gain visibility and control over file transfer activity
Once you adopt MOVEit File Transfer, you’ll immediately gain better visibility and control over file activity. You’ll be able to control and understand all file movement and status. As a result, you’ll know where files are at all times.
Confidently meet SLAs and compliance requirements
MOVEit File Transfer notifies you of all file transfer activity and provides pre-defined and customisable reports from a secure, tamper-evident database helping you comply with regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Available on-premise or in the cloud
You can deploy MOVEit File Transfer on-premise or in the cloud, choosing where your data resides based on what’s appropriate for your organisation. Both provide full-featured, secure managed file transfer from a company trusted by even the most data-sensitive industries.
- Ad Hoc:
IT approved method for employees to send sensitive files easily.
Enables mobile users to reliably and productively participate in file-based business processes securely.
- High Availability:
Multiple, tiered systems guarantee continuous 24/7 availability.
- Multi Tenancy Option:
Partitions each client’s data and configuration, so that all client organisations run simultaneously on the same system, without any interaction.
- API Interface:
Third party control of MOVEit services and administrative functions, enabling integration with existing solutions.